Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Free time today - sort of

I'm home at 1 in the afternoon. This has not happened in a while.


I have class every day till 12:30, then the afternoons are filled with tutorials, speakers, committee meetings, team projects, and soon plant tours. This means that I usually get home around 5:30, and that's when I do my homework. All this adds up to very little free time. When you add in LGO social events, it is safe to say that this program is all consuming.

Today though, good karma has converged on the near mid-point in the semester to clear my afternoon schedule.

So instead of attempting to cram all of my homework into the hours between 6 and 10, I will be spending my afternoon and evening studying for my mid-term tomorrow, finishing my assignment for lean, and starting my leadership paper. I may even go on a bike ride. The weather is actually beautiful.

0 comments: